1. What is the cost of commissioned artwork?
Commissioned art prices depend upon the complexity of the subject, the time involved and the research needed to complete the painting. The prices quoted are only estimates of the costs. 16 x 20 ($1500 - $2000), 18 x 24 ($2000 - $3000), 20 x 24 ($2500 - $3500), 24 x 30 ($3000 - $4000), 24 x 36 ($3500 - $4500), 24 x 48 ($3500 - $5000), 30 x 40 ($4000 - $7000), 36 x 48 ($6000 - $10,000). Each commissioned artwork must have a signed contract and the appropriate deposit before Jerry begins the commissioned painting.
2. Do you offer a payment plan?
Yarnell Studio has put together a no-interest payment plan to help you own one of Joseph's beautiful original paintings. The payment plan works as follows:
- Select the original painting of your choice. The painting must have a value of $1,000.00 or greater.
- Make a down payment, being one-fourth of the original painting's total cost.
- Yarnell Studio will send you a contract with the terms of the payment plan.
- The payment plan is simple. Make a monthly payment for six months of any amount that fits your budget.
- When the painting is paid for in full, we will ship you the painting with an official bill of sale and current appraisal form for your insurance needs.
- If you require more than six months for paying the full amount, Yarnell Studio will be happy to discuss an extended payment plan.
- This payment program applies to commissioned works of art as well as non-commissioned originals.
- This payment plan does not apply to reproductions or re-marks.
3. What is your warranty?
If for any reason you are unhappy with the quality of our reproductions, we will refund your money in full with in the first 30 days.
4. How much is shipping?
Shipping costs vary. We ship by UPS and each print or original painting is insured. Costs will be reviewed with you at time of purchase. When shipping outside of the Continental US, additional shipping fees will be added.
5. Can I pick up a painting or reproduction?
You are welcome to visit our Studio. Because Joseph regularly holds workshops and lessons at his Studio and because he also travels extensively, we ask that you call in advance to book an appointment. We can schedule a private showing after normal business hours, if needed. Please go to our Contact page for our location and phone number.
6. Can I view Mr. Yarnell's artwork in other galleries?
Currently most of Joseph's pieces can be viewed at his Oklahoma Studio.
In addition, Joseph is very active submitting his artwork to art shows across the US. Many of his artwork pieces are presently being displayed with PaintAmerica. You can view these at www.paintamerica.org and click on the links for the 2006, 2007, and 2008 PaintAmerica Shows where he was juried in for both Top100 and MiniTop50 Competitions.
7. What form of payments do you accept?
We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and debit cards. We also accept personal checks, money orders and cashier's checks through the mail.